Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dear diary

Dear Diary,
This is my first night of multimedia class.Things I already know about technology are :
I get used to do browsing internet, use hyperlink for powerpoint, skype, IM, a little bit of smartboard and dreamweaver.



Things I WANT TO KNOW about technology:
I want to know more on how to create blog,webquest. And also want to know how to create website in the easiest way and how to maintain it.


Things I hope to learn about technology are:

I hope that I can integrate technology to my teaching and use internet as a tool for my students to know better about the lessons

2 comments:

  1. To be a teacher is always to one step ahead than our students but when it come to multimedia...I always feel that I am always one step behind them

    ReplyDelete